September 11, 2023
⚜️ CLANS ⚜️
Magic Duels is a permanent land and this will be used for all Clan Events.
This is a team event and there are no guides for these lands. It is up to the team to communicate and work out what to do!
Normal Clan Events
- Clans that score high on the leaderboard will receive additional rewards – special tickets to the next Clan Wars.
- Clan Wars is an epic event where the bravest clans clash on a map fighting for resources, territories, and rewards. The next round is coming soon, and clans with tickets will be able to join when the registration starts.
- Clans will be sorted into five Clan Wars leagues depending on their place on the leaderboard. E.g., the first 200 places will receive Diamond tickets, the next 200 places will get Platinum tickets, and so on. Silver and Bronze leagues will have 150 spots. Clans of approximately the same strength will compete within the same league.
- All in all, around 900 tickets will be handed out, one per clan. Tickets will be sent to clan leaders only. These tickets are valid for the next Clan Wars only.
- Participation in the Clan Wars is not obligatory. If your clan has got a ticket and does not wish to take part in the Clan Wars, the clan leader may let the ticket expire.
- It WON’T be possible to get a ticket nor buy it after the Foggy Hill event.
Every day you get a new clan mission.
The Castle dungeons are timed and reset if you exit. Make thorough preparations.
- Ruby rewards are given for the Clan Rating depending on the total number of Clan Points.
- Ruby rewards are split between clan members in proportion to the contribution of each member. Additionally, clans in the rating will receive tickets to the Clan Wars.
- Individual Clan Points can be used in the Clan Shop to buy unique decorations, chests, and other items.
- All players who complete the main quest line will get the final decoration.
- In the Queen’s Mazes. Enter for Heraldic Tokens. Get them for completing clan quests at home. 2 tokens for 1 mission.
- 20 minutes in the dungeon
- 1 level = 50 Clan Points
- Complete Field Assignments. They give 1245 Clan Points in total
- Putting resources into building together with your clan. 270 Clan Points in total
- Tops and blitzes
- On the temp land next week
The Castle dungeons are timed and reset if you exit. So prepare thoroughly and bring plenty of energy drinks.
Where can I get more Authority?
- In the Lavabyrinth
- 30 dungeons in total
- 1 dungeon = 5 chests = 25 Authority
This is a permanent land and will be used again for Clan events. The portals however will change and these lands are timed.
- There are no guides for the Clan releases, work as a team to complete the event!
- Make a group and add all team members to it or use a Facebook chat and add all members to the chat.
Please read all the information carefully!
You cannot do this land if you are not a part of an Alliance! Remember Clans are very challenging and require huge amounts of materials. Participation is optional.
Clans will be a regular feature, appearing about once every three to six months! There is no reason they must all be done, so decide if you want to try for this now.
If you do not have an Alliance Tower then you will find a quest to buy one.
Buy the tower in the market. The tower shows the Alliance menu. The appearance of the Tower depends on the level of the Alliance.
You have 30 days to complete the Clan release.
To enter or form an Alliance you must be level 10 and supply these materials.
Invitation to an Alliance
Only the person who creates an Alliance can invite players to join!
- Be careful, don’t make an alliance until you understand everything
- Once you create a clan, click the “Join the Clan” option on the neighbour you want to invite
- This is how you invite members to your Clan
- You can join only one Alliance
- You will find invitations to Alliances in your Mail
- You can decline invitations
- You can not see who is in an alliance when you receive an invitation.
- Only the clan leader can expel a member BUT members can leave at any time.
- Up to 10 players can be in an Alliance
- Once you accept an invitation both your and the Clan leader need to reload the game!!
- If you leave a clan you must wait 72 hours to join another. The clan must also wait 72 hours before they can add another member.
All members contribute points to the Alliance, as points are accumulated the level of your Store is raised
Points are earned while completing the Clan portal lands as well as participating in cups for Wealth, Harvest, Production, Generosity, Poultry Keeping & Livestock.
You can see how much each player has contributed in the Alliance Menu.
When a player spends points earned in a store, in the general menu the number of points earned by this player remains the same. BUT in the Alliance Store menu His/Her points earned will decrease.
Rewards are given for the first 100 places. The reward is divided between the participants of the Alliance in proportion to the contribution of each participant. Only the members who were in the Clan when the event ends get the rewards, any players who contributed points but left the clan do not receive rewards BUT their contribution is calculated in the overall contribution.
All Alliance members will receive cups if their Alliance is 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
Removal from an Alliance/Dissolve an Alliance
- Only the player who formed the Alliance (Head of the Alliance) can remove a member.
- A member can remove himself from a Clan.
- If a member leaves independently or is removed by the leader both the Clan and that member incur a 72 hour ban, ie the Clan cannot add a new member for 72 hours, the player who left cannot join a new Clan for 72 hours.
- Only the Head of the Alliance can dissolve the Alliance.
You can purchase items for yourself and your friends. You can spend only Self-earned Points. Remember points you have earned will still count towards the total Alliance score, your personal points will decrease.
If you change Alliances any points earned will be lost. But you can spend the points in the Store – watch the timer.
The store will be available for some little time after the Alliance has finished! Watch the Timer!!
The store has different levels which unlock different items.
1st level: – 0 Points Alliance
2 Level – 1500 Points Alliance
3 Level – 3000 Points Alliance
4 Level – 4500 Points Alliance
5 Level – 6000 Points Alliance
6 Level – 7500 Points Alliance
7 Level – 10000 Points Alliance
8 level: – 12500 Alliance Points
9 level: – 15000 Alliance Points
10 level: – 18000 Alliance Points
There are quests associated with the lands plus Daily Quests that give Clan Points! These are needed if you do an Alliance. No need to do these if you are not going to do an Alliance