November 6, 2023
⚒ FAQ: Partnership ⚒
Here are some frequently asked questions about partnership in Klondike:
1. How many partners can I have simultaneously?
– You can have only 1 partner. So, be careful when you accept a partnership invite.
2. What if I don’t have enough pickaxes to chop something on my partner’s land?
– You can come back later after you have collected more pickaxes. If you are still partners, you can chop their selections later.
3. Do I lose my accumulated pickaxes if I drop my partner?
– No, you don’t.
4. If my partner performed a chop for me on my land and he removed me as a partner before I could accept his help, do I lose it?
– No, it will still be there for you to accept.
5. If I leave chopped treasures on the ground, can my partner steal them?
– No, they can’t.
6. Does it cost me dog/horse feed to travel to my partner’s lands and help?
– No, it doesn’t.
7. I have cleared every land on the map by now. How can I earn gold pickaxes if there is nothing left to chop?
– You can’t earn them right now until you get a new land, permanent or timed.
8. When I chop down an object on a partner’s land, does it drop any bonus resources for me?
– No, it doesn’t. You take nothing home from your partner’s land.
9. Can I earn pickaxes without a partner?
– Yes, you can.
10. If I use dynamite, will I earn pickaxes?
– Yes, as dynamite acts like a combo chop.
11. Can I request my partner’s help at a location he might not have opened/been to yet?
– Yes, you can ask your partner to help with any location you have open. Which lands your partner has opened in his personal game will not affect that.
12. I have 300 pickaxes and then I get more from clearing locations. What happens?
– They are lost (300 is the limit). So don’t sit around, be sure to help your partner often to be able to get all the pickaxes that the game offers!